Your internet privacy concerns are important to Acumen Fiscal Agent (AFA). This statement describes our practices concerning the collection, use and security of the personally identifiable information that you provide us over the Internet.Collection of Information
In some areas of our web site, we may request that you provide personally identifiable information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or social security number. If you are enrolling with AFA as an employee, we will ask you to provide tax and banking information in addition to contact information. We limit the collection and storage of personally identifiable information to that necessary for us to administer our business, provide quality service, or offer you opportunities we think might be of interest.
We use web tracking software to collect the name of the domain from which you access the Internet and the site from which you came in to our site. This information is used for internal analysis only and helps us improve the content of our website for your future business.How We Protect Your Privacy
We follow these policies and practices to protect the personal information we have about you:
- We do not sell personal information about you to anyone.
- We do not share medical information, with any affiliates or third parties for any reason unless you have given your consent or unless required or permitted by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information. We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees we believe need access to provide products and services to you. Employees who deal with personal information are trained to adhere to confidentiality standards. Any employee who violates these standards is subject to discipline.
If you provide personal information to us via our web site, we will not disclose that information outside of Acumen Fiscal Agent except as described below.
- We may disclose personal information outside of Acumen Fiscal Agent with your express authorization.
- We may disclose personal information to other entities that are involved in administering or providing services on our behalf. These entities may include your employer, supports coordinator, program administrators or in the case of an employee, a company that performs background checks. We will disclose information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose provided.
- We may disclose information if we are required to do so by law.
This privacy statement is effective as of July 1 2013. Acumen Fiscal Agent may change this Statement from time to time. If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
This Statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.